This two-volume book is a complete guide for Greek students, helping them explore and understand grammatical and syntactical structures of the English language. The depth and breadth in which the grammatical and syntactical phenomena are covered make the book an extremely useful tool for teachers of the English language as well.
- Step-by-step method to mastering Grammar and Syntax
- Easy-to-use tables
- Topics in depth
- Presentation of material in an organized way for easy learning
- Focus on specific points
- Examples of correct and incorrect usage
- Practice exercises of graded difficulty
- Mnemonic devices
- Analytical presentation of examples
- Appendices with word roots, spelling rules, prefixes and suffixes, verb tenses, words with prepositions,
irregular verbs, etc.
-Index in Greek and in English