"Prime Time" is a modular secondary-level course in American English. The course combines active American English learning with a variety of lively topics presented in five themed modules.
- an integrated approach to the development of all four language skills
- stimulating, realistic dialogues featuring people in everyday situations
- vocabulary presentation and practice
- variety of reading and listening tasks
- clear presentation and practice of grammar structures
- activities encouraging critical thinking and response as well as web research
- Writing sections containing models and development of writing skills
- realistic pairwork and groupwork activities
- Pronunciation and Intonation sections
- Study tips to help students become autonomous learners
- Culture Corner & Cross-curricular Sections
- Language Review & Revision Sections at the end of each module
- a Grammar Reference Section
- Interactive Whiteboard (IWB) Software
Level: Intermediate. American English.